- Basketball is offered for boys and girls ages 6-14.
- Birth certificate and full payment required at time of registration.
- Teaches basic beginning to advanced skills, sportsmanship and teamwork, through practices and actual league play.
- All practices and games are conducted at Marietta City Schools and City of Marietta Indoor Facilities.
- No refunds after November 17, 2017.
- Age control date: December 31, 2017 - The age group in which your child will play is the same age they will be on December 31, 2017.
- Marietta residents, inside city limits (Proof of residency required), $60.
- Residents, outside city limits, $95.
- Cash, Money orders, Visa, MasterCard are accepted.
Register: August 21 - September 8, 2017
Weekdays 8:30AM- 7:00PM
Download the Registration Form (PDF) for your convenience.
Registration will be accepted at the following locations:
- Custer Park Sports and Fitness Center
545 Kenneth E Marcus Way
Marietta, GA 30060
- Begins the week of October 2, 2017. Coaches will contact parents the weekend prior to October 2, 2017.
- Practices are one day per week for one hour.
- Practices are 6 - 7 p.m. or 7 - 8 p.m. Monday - Thursday (no Wednesday's at school sites).
- Practice Locations:
- Games are played on Saturdays beginning early November 2017 until late January 2018.
- Games will be played at the following locations:
Contact Dunican Caselberry at 770-794-4958 or email your Youth Basketball Questions.
General questions can also be answered by calling Custer Park Sports and Fitness at 770-794-5630.
Get notified of updates to youth basketball.