MARIETTA - Marietta City Council will meet for an agenda work session on Monday, May 8 beginning at 5:15 p.m. An agenda review session will take place on Wednesday, May 10 at 6 p.m. and be followed by Council’s regularly scheduled meeting at 7 p.m. All meetings take place in the City Council chamber located on the lobby level of City Hall, 205 Lawrence St.
- Public can attend in person or virtually
- Agendas posted online before meetings
- Will be broadcast live and archived for future viewing on city’s website, mariettaga.gov
- Immediately following both meetings
- Council chamber
- Agenda: informal discussion and socializing
Regular City Council meetings air the last Saturday of the month at 3 p.m. on Comcast Channel 23.
More info: 770-794-5526