Payroll / W-2 Information

Please contact the Payroll Division with Payroll-related inquiries. 

Current or former employees and retirees can request a copy of W-2 or 1099-R from the past seven years. To request a copy, please Email the Payroll Division or call Shannon Pilgrim at 770-794-5573.

Proper identification is required to pick up in person in the Finance Department, or it can be mailed to the address on the document.   Please note that you can do a change of address if proper verification is provided.