Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the City of Marietta and Board of Lights and Water.
If you need special accommodations for any portion of the application or hiring process, contact the ADA coordinator at email@example.com or 770-794-5571.
Current Employment Opportunities
Tips For Applying
- Be sure to include all relevant work experience as it relates to the position for which you are applying.
- Every open position has closing date information at the bottom of the posting. Applications must be received in the Human Resources Department by the listed closing date to be considered.
- If the closing date is listed as "open until filled," applications will be reviewed once a week by the HR Department, and applicants who most closely match the requirements listed will be referred to the hiring department for review.
- If you are interested in a position that has "open until filled" as the closing date, you should apply as soon as possible.
- "Open until filled" positions are removed when the position is filled without further notice being given.
- Some positions require a valid driver's license or a Commercial Driver's License (CDL). Applications submitted without indicating driver's license information when required will not be considered.
- Please complete the application as completely as possible with accurate dates and no spelling errors.