Holiday Service Notes
- Please call 24 hours before your last schedule pick up day.
- Regular service means garbage or recycling.
- This only effects the holidays.
- Please expect delays for days that follow a holiday. Routes will be altered to handle garbage and recycling collections overflow.
- All extra household garbage must be at the curb the next service day following a holiday for pickup at no charge.
- Regular fees apply for extra items such as furniture, appliances, etc.
- The City of Marietta Sanitation Division now provides your curbside recycling service; we now recycle newspapers, plastic, aluminum and all other recyclable material during your regular scheduled recycling pickup day. You may place these items curbside in one of the green, blue or approved bin that is clearly identified as recycling.
- Each garbage can must display an official city decal and not exceed 32 gallons in order to be emptied by the Sanitation Division.
A personalized schedule is now available! Search for your address below and setup notifications or download our Trash Talk app for your smartphone.